Integrated Payment Solutions
A normal part of how businesses take payments today revolves around the ability to integrate payment processing with other systems. Integrated payment processing solutions allow your business to combine payment features with the other tools you currently use. This means you can integrate payment functions with your accounting system or other business applications, such as your current customer relationship management (CRM) system. This lets you eliminate duplicate data entry, streamline accounting processes, and increase accuracy and efficiency.
Using the current payment processing system can be beneficial in helping your software company maximize the efficiency of its service. Therefore, you can optimize your use. Here’s how the right processor can impact your business’s bottom line:
- Helps promote your product or service
- Helps reduce fraudulent transactions
- Helps reduce the number of charge-backs
If you’re looking for top-tier credit card processing services for your online business, we should be your go-to company. We offer integrated payment solutions to help you save time, energy, and precious resources. Get personalized POS solutions today; we’re a call away!
CardLogic Systems partners with several payment processors to provide the best integrated options available for how you accept payments.
Some payment processors have industry specializations that make them unique or experts in that marketplace. We’ve worked with these payment processors for years and can identify which solution would be best for you. While they all function the same way on the back-end, the devil is in the details.
Take a look at the diagram below that highlights what an integrated payment transaction looks like behind the scenes.
Customer clicks “Buy” to make a purchase. A checkout page appears within the software application.
Customer fills in the required information and submits the form.
The gateway processes the payment and delivers a confirmation (or decline) to the software company.
The software company informs the customer that payment is complete.
The gateway pays the customer the money owed, minus any transaction fees.
What is a Payment Gateway?
A payment gateway is simply a connection point within the payment processing journey. A payment gateway connects your shopping cart service, point of sale system, or virtual terminal to the next point within the processing and authorization of payment. Gateway services are generally used for in-store and e-commerce businesses.
Here’s what you need to know about gateway functionalities:
- Payment gateways are the consumer-facing interfaces used to collect payments.
- In physical stores, payment gateways consist of the POS terminals used to accept payments by card or by phone.
- In online stores, payment gateways are the “checkout” portals used to enter credit card information or credentials for services.
How are payment gateways used?
Though they’re often invisible, payment gateways serve a vital function in making payment authorizations happen seamlessly.
Let’s look at some payment scenarios to see how payment gateways fit in:
- You’ve developed an e-Commerce website, contracted a shopping cart solution, and partnered with a reputable payments partner. A gateway is likely built into your shopping cart.
- You’ve selected a point of sale (POS) that also provides credit card processing and gateway services as part of a comprehensive payments solution. You don’t need an additional gateway service.
- You’re setting up a mail order / telephone order business and plan on processing orders on the web via a virtual terminal provided by your credit card processor. You likely still need an add-on payment gateway service. Your payment partner can help.
- You’re working with an independent software vendor (ISV) that integrates payment functions directly into a branded app for your business. You probably don’t need an additional gateway service.
What is Merchant Cash Advance?
A Merchant Cash Advance is an alternative solution for businesses to obtain working capital. The amount of funds available to you is aligned with your average monthly credit card sales transactions and cash deposits.
In return for funding, you’ll be set up for an ACH or lockbox to deliver a fixed dollar-value of your future sales. This repayment is made by delivering a fixed portion of your future sales, until that dollar-value has been delivered.
The uniqueness of this type of funding, compared to other financial institutions, is that the repayments will fluctuate based on the volume of your actual sales repayments. Additionally, these repayments can be made automatically on a daily, weekly, and/or through the ACH; this won’t put your business in any financial hardship.
Please fill in the application form below.